[asp.net] Integrating CKEditor for ASP.NET with Your Page프로그래밍 2012. 11. 29. 10:17
Integrating CKEditor for ASP.NET with Your Page
If you want to integrate CKEditor with your ASP.NET page, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the official CKEditor download site and download the latest versions of both CKEditor 3.x and the CKEditor for ASP.NET Control.
- Unpack both installation packages to a desired location.
- Add a reference to the CKEditor for ASP.NET Control to your website.
In Visual Studio use the Add Reference command and browse to the
bin\Release\CKEditor.NET.dllfile from the unpacked CKEditor for ASP.NET installation package. You can also manually copy the DLL file to the
binfolder of your application.
- Copy the unpacked editor files from the CKEditor 3.x installation package and paste them into the application directory of your website.
- Register the CKEditor for ASP.NET Control in your page:
<%@ Register Assembly="CKEditor.NET" Namespace="CKEditor.NET" TagPrefix="CKEditor" %>
- Insert a CKEditor instance into the page body:
<CKEditor:CKEditorControl ID="CKEditor1" runat="server"></CKEditor:CKEditorControl>
- Run the ASP.NET application and open the page in the browser. A CKEditor instance should be added to the page.